Global Societal Problem, Argument and Solution
Topic: Adult Illiteracy
Write: This Final Argumentative Essay will present research relating the critical thinker to the modern, globalized world. In this assignment, you need to address the following items in separate sections with new headings for each:
• Identify the global societal problem (Adult Illiteracy) within the introductory paragraph and conclude with a thesis statement that states your proposed solution(s) to the problem.
• Describe background information on how that problem developed or came into existence. Show why this is a societal problem, and provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.
• Construct an argument supporting your proposed solution(s). Be sure to consider multiple disciplines or populations so that your solution shows that multiple parts of society will benefit from this solution. Provide evidence from multiple scholarly sources as evidence that your proposed solution is viable.
• Interpret statistical data from at least three, peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Do this by discussing the validity, reliability, and any biases; identifying the strengths and weaknesses of these sources; and pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research. You may use visual representations such as graphs or charts to explain statistics from sources. Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution. Be sure to provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution, and explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. It’s important to consider all of society.
• Develop a conclusion as the last paragraph(s) of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.
The Final Argumentative Essay
• Must be 3,300 – 3,900 words in length (approximately between 10 – 12 pages; excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
• Must include a separate title page and reference page.
• Must include in-text citations from at least 10 scholarly sources. Be sure to integrate your resources rather than simply inserting it.
• Must document all sources in APA style.
• Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay.
• Source Document Requirements:
o Multimedia sources (such as videos) may be used, but no more than two such sources may be used.
o Government sources may be used, but no more than two such sources may be used.
o Where print documents are used for source materials, those must be peer-reviewed, scholarly journal articles, and academically published books.
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE