Discuss types of television comedies.
Please read the following
For number 3, you will need to use a least one resource from my university library
This is the link to the library https://aupac.lib.athabascau.ca/patroninfo/1436376/top
Student number: 3268949
1. Write an essay of approximately 1000 to 1200 words (about four double-spaced typed pages) on your chosen topic. Expect that if your essay goes over the length requirement, your essay could be returned to you for revision.
2. Begin your research. You might start with a general Google search and then a Google Scholar search, but you will also need to visit the AU library databases to find sound academic articles. Note: When you’re first learning about a topic, Wikipedia might be an appropriate place to start, but always move on from Wikipedia. As an open source, it is not sufficiently trustworthy for academic purposes. Therefore, do not use quotes or paraphrases from Wikipedia. This is not a source your tutor will want to see on your citation list. Be equally careful of other questionable websites since they are in abundance.
3. Find two to four reputable secondary sources and review them carefully. At least one source should be from a peer-reviewed journal article accessed through the AU library databases. Please go to Acting on Words and read the segment called “Primary and Secondary Sources” in the chapter called “Finding Information: Types of Sources” or go to https://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/education/008-3010-e.html for a sound explanation of primary and secondary sources. Your tutor will also be pleased to help.
4. Based on the research you found as well as your own brainstorming, develop a straightforward thesis that is sufficiently limited in scope (meaning something you can do justice to in a short essay).
5. Create an outline.
6. Consider speaking with your tutor to review your thesis and outline. We strongly encourage you to do so.
7. Begin the first draft of your essay.
8. Make use of at least two (and no more than four) secondary sources within your essay by adding quotations and paraphrases. Then, every time you paraphrase or quote, follow these four steps:
* Introduce each source
* Present the research
* Credit the source parenthetically
9. In other words, include quotation (and paraphrase) sandwiches in your essay. Don’t just drop in quotations or paraphrases from sources into your essay. (Some experts call these hit and run quotations).
10. Create a Works Cited or References page, and make sure to take this seriously. Do not guess, and do not use a software program. Doing this correctly is not difficult, but it does require you to pay very close attention to detail. We expect you to do so.
11. Revise and edit your draft. You should have produced and edited at least one preliminary draft before you hand in the final copy.
12. Consider using the Write Site’s coaching services. Tutors are not expected or encouraged to review your drafts, but reviewing drafts is one of the mandates of the Write Site.
13. Study the assignment checklist and answer the questions honestly.
14. When you’re ready, upload your assignment through the assignment drop box.
15. MLA citation and format style
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE