O Captain! My Captain! Poem
1. Summarize the message of this poem.
2. What is the major points or ideas are made? List some
3. What persuasive appeals or strategies does this author use to make his or her point?
4. What do we know about how this poem was originally spoken (was it intended to be read aloud?
5. What is the tone of this text, and how do you know?
6. Why is this poem significant or memorable? (Hint: think about its legacy and/or historical context.)
7. How should a text like this be spoken? (be specific as possible about things like volume, speed, pauses, facial expressions, body language, etc.)
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE