1. Locate government website (s) that provides an overview of the “topic”. Document these websites below (in accordance with APA). Ensure that you find the full name and document below the Ministry/Government that is responsible for your topic area.
2. overview/summary/fact sheets that you found on above site(s).
3. If relevant, identify the date the policy/strategy was implemented/enacted and if provincial or federal or municipal policy.
4. Document the overall goals/purposes/reasons/values/principles of the legislation/strategy Identify the “target population” and/or who the strategy/policy etc. is aimed to address (identify reasons/needs/eligibility criteria/amounts etc. where applicable)
5. Determine if there is any local organization/group that is connected/delivers the programs/provides information to people about it etc. and provide a brief overview of the local resource you found.
6. Identify if available any video material on your topic area (i.e. news coverage, documentaries, YouTube, etc.)
Document any other useful facts/information
7. discuss the potential “strengths and weaknesses ” of the legislation/strategy.
8. Search for one other website that advocates for changes and/or identifies weaknesses or is an advocacy group for the “citizens” that the policy/strategy may be targeting.
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE