For the final assignment, it must be written individually and you have to discuss and cover
the following aspects:
1. Pick a fandom of choice and introduce it by shortly explaining why you chose this
particular group of fans.
2. Introduce shortly the online platform(s) (forum/ web page/Facebook page) where you
found the fans‟ content you want to analyze. You can choose more than one platform
provided that they are all related.
3. Provide a theoretical framework: Discuss the theory of fandom including the different
stages of fan productivity and relate them to your case study. Please consult extra
academic literature to support your views.
4. Illustrate the three fandom dimensions (cultural, performative, and local) with at least two
examples on each dimension taken from the online fans‟ comments. Why do the chosen
comments fit the dimensions best? Elaborate and link your discussion to the meaning of
5. Conclusion: Sum up your findings. Argue if and/or how fans and their practices can be of
social or cultural significance especially in relation to making a significant social impact.
Draw a conclusion based on the results of your analysis.
Make sure you explicitly refer to the knowledge you are applying, particularly in providing
analytical accounts instead of merely describing your case. Include at least 8 extra
academic sources that are not included in the syllabus to support your view in addition to the
relevant required readings. Cite your sources (in-text and list of references in the end) using
APA referencing style.
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE