Population and Urbanization and Collective Behaviors, Social Movements, and Social Change
Module 5 Assignment
Chapters 15-16 [Required/Graded: 15 Points)
Assignment 5 Instructions:
Students are required to read the textbook Chapters 15-16.
How to earn full points?
This is the writing assignment with essay questions and is worth a total of 15 points. Students are required to provide substantive responses to each essay question. By substantive responses, it means:
1. Cover all key elements of each essay question
2. Give enough information about the topic
3. apply the chapter concepts and theories to real-life situations
4. Seek out additional resources to gain a better insight of the topic
5. Bring in examples and experiences to illustrate the point
6. Cite references if necessary
7. Acceptable length: write a minimum of 150 words per essay question
Use one-inch margins
Use 1 12-point Times New Roman font
Use double-line spacing in the document
Cite all sources in APA (American Psychological Association)
Chapter 15 (Population and Urbanization) Questions
1. Explain three processes when measuring population change and use examples to illustrate each one.
2. Explain the emergence of cities and the transition to preindustrial and industrial cities. Include the three preconditions required for the emergence of cities.
Chapter 16 (Collective Behaviors, Social Movements, and Social Change) Questions
3. Contrast the five major types of social movements in terms of the types and extent of change
each seeks to produce.
4. Describe the key assumptions of the resource mobilization theory.
5. As we reach the end of this course, in what ways do you believe that sociological imagination has helped you see how personal problems are intertwined with the public issues of the society of which we are a part?
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE