This week, your project consists of finding at leasttwo different current-news articles related to the country you selected (Brazil). The articles have to be no older than three months and must be related to the economy of the country.
Explain how your articles are consistent with your own findings. You need to relate the articles to any of the concepts discussed during the previous weeks: GDP, inflation rates, unemployment, government monetary policies (money supply, exchange rates) or fiscal policies (taxes, government spending), international trade (trade balance, exchange rates), production, economic growth, etc.
Your articles MUST be from a news source. They cannot be from a blog, professional journal, dictionary, data site, or encyclopedia (that includes Wikipedia).
You should try finding news from any public newspaper, magazine, TV station or their websites; such as foxnews.com, yahoo.com, cnn.com, wsj.com, nytimes.com, economist.com, etc. You can also use similar international websites, such as Reuters, BBC, France24, etc. Your best source for news reports may well be from news sites in your country. Just keep in mind that not all countries have a free press.
Your work must be in a report format, not in a Q&A format. So remember to use paragraphs and a report structure to your post.
1) Your research paper this week should be between 275 and 350 words. Shorter submissions will be penalized. Longer posts are acceptable only if the extra words add substance to your report. At the bottom of your post, you should include a word count (how many words are in your post).
2) Structure your paper as a report. Do use multiple paragraphs.
3) You must cite all the information used in your report and include the sources in your reference listing. Use APA format for citations and references – see the APA Powerpoints attached.
4) Remember: you should not “copy and paste” information. Plagiarism is penalized with a zero in the assignment the first time, and a zero in the course the second time. Use your own words and quote only facts or numbers.
5) Remember to include citations to your sources in the body of your post and to provide the references at the end of your post. Where possible, please make the links to any web information clickable links. Remember the references and links must be to the article you used, not just to the web site. Be sure to include the full URL, otherwise your link will not be clickable.
WE ARE THE LEADING ACADEMIC ASSIGNMENTS WRITING COMPANY, BUY THIS ASSIGNMENT OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT FROM US AND WE WILL GUARANTEE AN A+ GRADE