Category: Essay Writing
Write project discussing a real-world situations or problems related to marketing addressed to a multicultural audience. first an outline includes the nature of the project,the sources of information of the topic,the concepts and the techniques used.
Second the project is to examine an issue of multicultural management in greater depth, providing an analysis of the ways in which theory and practice influence management decisions regarding the issue. The analysis and evaluation of the issue must be based on the concepts of managing business in a multicultural context. stating cultural diversity, ethical implications using a comparative analysis such as Hofsted model and Hall concept. the connection should be applied how management practices must consider cultural changes.
the whole project should identify the most critical issues faced by managers related to the issue then the solutions to the issues. a real world example should be stated, more than one organization should be included as well.
Each module consists of textbook chapter(s), article readings, videos, and other material. The chapters
are very easy to read and the articles, primarily from Harvard Business Review, are intended to bring the
theory in the chapter to life. The videos are fun and provide significant meaning to the material.
You are required to read / view all the module material and summarize them in a concise yet thoughtful
way. This is an individual assignment and you are expected to work on this on your own. In your
report, summarize the key points of the chapters and the readings – spend about 1-2 paragraphs per
chapter / reading. Then, provide 1-2 paragraphs on how these are connected and if / how they build
upon one another – or are they providing very different messages. For example, does the HBS article
resonate with the chapter or does it provide different / additional insights? How? In a final paragraph
include your views and whether you agree or disagree with the material. In your conclusion, include
your thoughts about the results of your online self-assessment.
The purpose of submitting the weekly summary / integration is to help you engage more deeply in the
course and to help you learn more about leadership. Surface level integrations will receive lower marks
than deeper integrations. At the same time, do not quote the material, but put the material into your
own words and context. Demonstrate that you have read and internalized the material and that you are
able to apply it in your professional life.
The weekly integration should be 1 to 1.5 pa long, single spaced, 11 point font, 1” margins all around.
Keep your integration to a maximum of 2 pages. Your submission should be in the form of a
professional report with headings / subheadings checked for grammar, spelling, etc.
It should be double-spaced, 10 or 12 pt font and not exceed 15 pages
Feel free to discuss the questions among yourselves, form study groups to identify key concepts. But all essays must be original.
You may use sources other than those assigned, but they should be supplemental and appropriate cited.
Answer all 3 questions
1. 3-4 pages, double spaced: Chapter one of Marxist Economic Theory is devoted to explaining the genesis of social surplus product and tracing how social relations of production were transformed. It is an application of Marx’s historical materialism.
a. What is historical materialism?
b. Explain how Mandel uses the tools of this method in his explanation of the rise of class society from ancient communal (pre-feudal) modes of production. In your answer you might consider discussing:
1. On what basis does the first form of social surplus product appear in the history of human development?
2. What was the causal agent?
3. What were the original functions of the social surplus product
4. How does this explain the genesis of agriculture, metallurgy, and cattle-raising and the social division of labor into classes that resulted?
5. Mandel gives dozens of examples of how ancient communal/common ownership of property slowly moved toward private ownership of property and deep class relations. Provide some examples
6. How is this an example of the base/superstructure reasoning embedded in historical materialism?
2. 3-4 pages, double-spaced This question addresses the emergence of the law of value in petty commodity production.
a. On P. 53, Mandel writes “Silent barter and ceremonial gifts are transition forms between simple exchange and generalized exchange, which can be included under the common heading of developed exchange.”
1. Using the method of historical materialism, explain how generalized exchange develops both within a village community and among village communities.
2. How does this then explain the rise of labor-time as the common measure of organization?
b. Later Mandel writes about petty commodity production, the transition stage between feudalism and capitalism. Summarizing Marx’s first chapters (in Tucker), Mandel that “The law of value which regulates the exchange of commodities in accordance with the amount of abstract, simple, socially-necessary human labour they contain, at last begins to fulfill a supplementary function.” (p. 67 Mandel)
1. Define law of value, use value, exchange value, and abstract, socially-necessary labor
2. What is this supplementary function? When will it cease to be supplementary and become primary?
3. 5-8 pages
“We see then: the means of production and of exchange, on whose foundation the bourgeoisie built itself up, were generated in feudal society. At a certain stage in the development of these means of production and of exchange, the conditions under which feudal society produced and exchanged, the feudal organisation of agriculture and manufacturing industry, in one word, the feudal relations of property became no longer compatible with the already developed productive forces; they became so many fetters. They had to be burst asunder; they were burst asunder. Into their place stepped free competition, accomp anied by a social and political constitution adapted in it, and the economic and political sway of the bourgeois class.” (Marx, Communist Manifesto)
“Like the primitive accumulation of merchant capital, the primitive accumulation of commercial capital took place first and foremost by way of brigandage and piracy.” (Mandel, p. 107.)
“We see, therefore, how the modern bourgeoisie is itself the product of a long course of development, of a series of revolutions in the modes of production and of exchange.” (Marx, Communist Manifesto)
Think about these 3 quotes. Take any one of them. Explain the transition from feudalism to capitalism, focusing on how and why the so-called primitive accumulation of merchant capital took place and how this eventually led to the primitive accumulation of commercial capital and the era of capitalism. McNally, Lazonick, Cohen, Marx, and Mandel should be consulted and cited in your answer.
Civil, legal and fiscal responsibility of the auditor
In this task you will perform an analysis of the concepts of civil and tax auditor liability through written work.
After reading the civil and fiscal responsibilities of auditors, proceeds to draft a report that includes the following elements:
1. Introduction – The responsibility of the audit profession is …
2. Body – Details the characteristics of the liability and tax auditor. Includes examples.
3. Conclusion – Indicates the consequences for not acting auditor liability or tax.
DO PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION SYSTEMS WORK? THE CASE OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT QATAR PETROLEUM COMPANY?DISCUSS
1. Download the NR447 Interview Form from Doc Sharing. It is found under the Week 6 Interview link.
2. Select your interviewee, schedule and conduct an interview. This individual must be a Registered Nurse employed in a leadership role. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include, but are not limited to: Chief Nursing Officer, Vice President of Nursing/Patient Care Services, Director of Nursing, Associate/Assistant Director of Nursing, Nurse Manager, Patient Care Manager, and Department Head/Director who has RNs reporting to him or her. If you have any concerns about whether the RN is “suitable” for this assignment, contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule and conduct the interview.
3. Review all areas of inquiry on the Interview Form located in Doc Sharing PRIOR to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview. However, you may not give it to the individual and ask him or her to complete it and return it to you.
4. Note there are five areas of inquiry to discuss with the RN/Nurse Leader.
5. Prior to conducting interview, review two scholarly resources related to the ONE aforementioned core competencies upon which you plan to focus. These resources should guide your interview process and understanding of the Nurse Leader’s role and responsibilities as it relates to the selected core competency. If you have questions about what constitutes a scholarly resource, please ask your instructor.
6. Prior to interview, review the organization’s mission, vision, values and beliefs.
7. Note that practice impact must be addressed by YOU.
8. Conduct the interview. The length of your interview will vary but should not exceed one hour.
Evaluate the causes and effects of the smallpox epidemic in the New World.
Essay Paper Guidelines
It must be 3 pages, double-spaced, with standardized margins, and must be written in size 12 font. Points will be deducted for not meeting these requirements.
It is not a research paper, but you should cite your sources naming the title, author and pages or website address.
YOU ARE NOT TO USE QUOTES IN A PAPER OF THIS LENGTH. POINTS WILL BE TAKEN OFF IF YOU DO.
REMEMBER TO PARAPHRASE AND AVOID USING THE AUTHOR’S WORDS DIRECTLY. POINTS WILL BE TAKEN OFF IF YOU DO THIS.
This essay is mandatory to pass this course.
Send me an e-mail no later than the 3rd week of this term telling me what topic you have chosen.
Choose one of the following topics for your essay.
1. Compare and contrast the different colonial regions established in British North America. In what ways were they similar or different?
2. Describe the role of nationalism in the unification of Germany and Italy. Include a discussion of liberal and conservative nationalism in your answer.
3. Compare and contrast the nature of the fighting in World War I and World War II. Consider geography, technology, ideology and social factors.
4. Evaluate the causes and effects of the smallpox epidemic in the New World.
5. Discuss the discovery of quinine and its impact on European imperialism in Africa.
6. In what ways did the suffragette, Mary Wollstonecraft impact American society economically, socially and politically during the 18th century?
7. Evita Peron is considered one of Latin America’s most influential female leaders. How did she impact Latin American society economically, socially, and politically during the 20th century?
Auditor liability (Task assessment)
After making the reading entitled The legal responsibility of the auditor participates in the following forum to discuss and analyze the following situation:
The company Santiago & Associates sued his public auditors alleging embezzlement of money that occurred in the business for several years and that auditors detected. The public accounting firm said that although they could be responsible, the company also failed to ignore the recommendations to improve internal control in the company and which therefore can not be sued. In this lawsuit shareholders joined the company because, as a result, were tainted by improper financial statements and made wrong decisions.
In light of the above situation, says forum what is the legal responsibility of the auditor and whether it is responsible for the economic loss of the customer.
By exposing your answer you should:
• Identify the types of legal liability of auditors and explain each.
• Make reference to legal cases that deal with the issue of liability.
• Defend your opinion and justify your answer with an example.
Discuss the eight different reasons organizations choose to go international.
(globalization of competitors, customer demands, growth opportunities, resource access and cost savings, incentives, trade barriers, economies of scale, regulations and restrictions)
Provide examples for each reason discussed utilizing organizations,
This the book we are using for the class.
The Textbook: Quality and Performance improvement in Healthcare
A tool for programmed Learning
Author: Patricia L Shaw, MED, RHIA, FAHIMA and Chris Elliott, MS, RHIA
ISBN: 978-158426- 310-4
The chapter the assignment is located on book is chapter 13 on page 298. You have do the case study question.
1. How did Dr. Doe perform compared to the rest of the service?
2. Should Dr. Doe be reappointed to the medical staff? Why or Why not
The answer are located on pages 299, 300, 301, 302, 303,304, 305,306, 307, 308,309, 310, 311,312. The Blank physician profile for case study is located on page 311
Please use this pages to answer this question.